turnkey projects marketplace
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering turnkey project services? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a turnkey projects profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
What is a Turnkey Project?
Projects come in two main types – built to order and turnkey. Build to order projects are custom built by the contractor to the owners/buyer’s specifications. Turnkey projects are a broad category and can include programs (on-going projects), solutions, or systems where the contractor or provider takes complete responsibility for building from start to the finish. In a typical turnkey project, a project idea or objective is provided to the lead contractor and the contractor is expected to complete the project on time, on or under budget and to the required overall objectives. The lead contractor typically has project managers who have expertise and experience in completing similar projects and can do everything from designing the project, getting government approvals, clearing regulatory hurdles, getting the project completed with all minor details and finally turning over the keys to owner/operator. Many times, the turnkey project is created, funded, and completed by the contractor to be sold to the buyer as a completed project. One of the best examples of a turnkey project is a developer securing land, and building homes for sale to final home buyer customers.
TURNKEY PROJECT ADVANTAGES:
Typical advantages of turnkey projects include:
- The solutions/system is ready to use on completion of the project.
- The buyer does not pay the contractor till the project is completed.
- In most cases, the contractor will fund and manage the project from start to finish.
- The buyer has no pressure of designing and development of the project.
- They buyer has little or no risk as the contractor assumes most responsibilities.
- The typical turnkey project is built to scaleup and therefore offer economies of scale.
- Reduces the total time of development due to one command and control.
- Minimum orders for change orders as the roles and responsibilities are centralized.
TURNKEY PROJECT BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding turnkey project agreement:
- Decide if the turnkey project is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct turnkey project strategy and execution plan.
- Post turnkey project sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the turnkey project concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the turnkey project agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the turnkey project program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional turnkey project experts, legal counsels and financial experts during turnkey project finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.