technology transfer MARKETPLACE
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering technology transfer or licensing of technology? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a technology transfer profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER?
The transfer of technology in the form of intellectual property, from the place of origination where it was researched and developed to another secondary location by legal mechanisms like technology licensing or franchising, is called Technology Transfer. The intellectual property can include knowledge, skills, technologies, methods, facilities, and capabilities. Technology Transfer is a process for advancing scientific breakthroughs into commercial and marketable products, platforms, services, processes, applications, and materials. Technology Transfer in the USA routinely materializes from federal laboratories as well as nonfederal organizations such as private industry, academia, and state and local governments. In the international context, Technology Transfers occur from developed countries to developing countries to improve the performances of their existing systems and advance their local economies. Many organizations in the USA have started establishing dedicated technology transfer offices to identify the intellectual property, make it ready for external technology transfer by filing patents and copyrights, and finally marketing and negotiating licensing arrangements with external organizations for the commercialization of such technologies.
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER BENEFITS:
Typical advantages of technology transfer include:
- Help generate licensing revenues for the technology development organization.
- Creates a brand of innovator for the technology development organization.
- Motivates the researchers and scientists in the development organization.
- Leads to the competitive advantages for the company acquiring the technology.
- Creates new innovations which can lead to new or improved products and services.
- Allows acquiring companies to gain technology capability and capacity quickly.
- Enables acquiring companies to save cost and generate more revenues.
- Generates economic growth and opportunities in regions or countries.
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding Technology Transfer agreement:
- Decide if technology transfer is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct technology transfer strategy and execution plan.
- Post technology transfer sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the technology transfer concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the technology transfer agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the technology transfer program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional technology transfer experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the technology transfer process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.