professional SERVICES marketplace
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering professional services? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a professional services profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT ARE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES?
Professional services are business services typically delivered by professionals having specialized training and certifications. These services are especially critical for organizations doing international business as the culture, environment, laws, regulations, systems, procedures and expertise needed for doing business in a foreign country can be substantially different than what one may be used to in their home country. Professional services can be delivered by small to very large firms registered as sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations. Professional services are typically billed on a billable hour basis. However, there is a recent trend to do billing on a fixed fee basis. Professional services may include several steps such as initial consulting, requirements analysis, solutions designing and development, solutions implementation, and testing, managing the overall project and migrating the current solution to the newer solution. Per the US government, as of 2014, the US professional services industry comprised of approximately 883,000 firms, employing 8.6 million Americans and had a combined revenue of $1.6 trillion.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES HIRING BENEFITS:
Typical advantages of hiring professional services firms include:
- Access to domain expertise and skill sets on an on-demand basis.
- Access to technology expertise and skill sets on an on-demand basis.
- Access to relevant products and platforms expertise on an on-demand basis.
- Past experience and capabilities to customize solutions for client needs.
- Move employee salary fixed cost to a variable cost consulting fee.
- Third-party, independent perspective improving resource productivity.
- No need to retain and retrain human talent for infrequent internal jobs.
- Ability to secure high-end part-time talent on hourly or fixed fee basis.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding professional services agreement:
- Decide if professional services are the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct professional services strategy and execution plan.
- Post professional services sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the professional services concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the professional services agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the professional services program per execution plan.
AMBASSADOR PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM:
The eligible professional services organizations can also join our Ambassador Program which provides distinct advantages to our partnering service providers to extend their impact, reach, capacity and capability and by helping their clients' grow their business through global connections.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional experts, legal counsels and financial experts during hiring professional services process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.