process outsourcing marketplacE
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering to process outsourcing services? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a process outsourcing profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS PROCESS OUTSOURCING?
The process outsourcing is the contracting or outsourcing of an organization's business responsibilities, operations, functions, activities or processes to a third-party service provider. There are many forms of process outsourcing. The business process outsourcing (BPO) is the outsourcing of an organization's non-core business. Typically, the BPO services include back-end office areas like human resources, accounting, and payroll as well as front end office areas like customer help desks and call centers. When the process outsourced are core in nature, the program is called knowledge process outsourcing (KPO). When it involves legal, it is called legal process outsourcing (LPO). Finally, when it is related to information technology it is called information technology enables services (ITES) outsourcing. Outsourcing can improve the flexibility of the outsourcer but it can also increase the security and privacy risk related to outsourcers data and information and therefore proper safeguards must be maintained by the firms offering such services. Other areas of concern in such process outsourcing are estimating running costs, over dependence on service providers, their quality of the work and communications between parties due to language and cultural barriers.
PROCESS OUTSOURCING ADVANTAGES:
Typical advantages of process outsourcing include:
- Can improve outsourcers flexibility and agility in the marketplace.
- Can increase outsourcers capacity and capability to deliver.
- Can convert outsourcers fixed cost to variable cost.
- Can improve outsourcing organization’s speed and efficiency.
- Can reduce outsourcing organizations capital outlay.
- The outsourcing organization can focus on strategic objectives.
- The outsourcing organization requires minimal human and facilities resources.
- Can provide outsourcers a quick access to talent otherwise not available.
- Can enable outsourcers to deliver additional new services quickly.
PROCESS OUTSOURCING BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding process outsourcing agreements:
- Decide if process outsourcing is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct process outsourcing strategy and execution plan.
- Post process outsourcing sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to process outsourcing concept with the finalist.
- Conduct due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the process outsourcing agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the process outsourcing program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional process outsourcing experts, legal counsels and financial experts in the process outsourcing finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.