TRADE MISSION BY US GOVERNMENT
Explore Dynamic Opportunities in the Greater China Region:
The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, is organizing a Smart Technologies Business Development Mission to Taiwan and Hong Kong with an optional stop in Guangzhou (China). The business development mission will help expand U.S. exports for U.S. technology providers of smart transportation, smart building and tech-enabled financial services (fintech). With annual smart city technology investments in the Greater China region (China, Taiwan and Hong Kong) to grow from US$1 billion to US$5 billion by 2023, leverage this mission to develop opportunities in this market.
- Taiwan is a center of technological innovation and one of the four highly-developed Asian Tigers economies.
- Hong Kong possesses world-class IT network infrastructure and well-developed ICT applications.
- Guangzhou is a leading center for intelligent urban design in China and aims to build a low-carbon economy through multiple initiatives, especially in the transportation and urban development sectors.
- Smart Transportation Technologies/Solutions
- Smart Building/Energy Efficient Retrofit Technologies
- Tech-Enabled Financial Services (Taiwan & HK only)
Trade Mission Features:
- Introduce U.S. firms to rapidly expanding smart technologies markets.
- Customized one-on-one meetings and networking events with government leaders, potential partners, distributors, and end users.
- Gain insights, make industry contacts, solidify business strategies and advance specific technologies.
- Business and market briefings from local experts.