marketing agency marketplace
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering a marketing agency (agent) appointment? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a marketing agency profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS A MARKETING AGENT?
Marketing agent is typically a sole proprietor or small business owner who represents a larger goods or services supplier in national or foreign markets. The chief difference between a distributor/reseller and a marketing agent is that the marketing agent does not take ownership of the goods any time during the sales to delivery process. Typically, the agent is instrumental in marketing and selling the goods and collecting the order but the order is directly on the supplier or OEM and not the agent. The supplier or OEM also delivers goods, invoices and collects the payment though in many cases the agent may assist. The marketing agent, therefore, is focused on building a sales network and making sales. The marketing agent may carry a few non-competing products from other suppliers or the OEMs in his sales catalog. The marketing agent is paid by the supplier or the OEM on commission basis on the sales revenue generated. The supplier typically sets the selling price based on input from the marketing agent.
MARKETING AGENT ADVANTAGES:
Typical advantages of having a marketing agent include:
- OEM has better control of the sales process than through a distributor.
- Minimal risk for the marketing agent as they don’t carry or own inventory.
- Payment is based on commissions so minimal upfront cost for OEMs
- OEM gets a sales representative who understands the local market.
- Enables OEM to quickly and cost-effectively extend market reach.
- Agents have existing, established customer base for OEM products.
- Quickest, simplest and most cost-effective way for OEMs to access market.
- Agent provides cost and time saving for the OEM in reaching scale.
- Agent provides valuable local or regional market information to OEM’s.
- Agent provides end customer convenience for buying OEM goods.
MARKETING AGENT BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding the marketing agency agreement:
- Decide if marketing agency is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct marketing agency strategy and execution plan.
- Post the marketing agency sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the marketing agent concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the marketing agent agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the marketing agent program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional marketing agency experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the marketing agency/agent finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.