joint venture marketplace
Is your organization interested in a collaboration or a joint venture? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a joint venture profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS A JOINT VENTURE?
The joint venture (JV) is a contractual legal agreement between two or more entities to work together to achieve a specific business objective. The joint venture typically shares ownership, governance, returns, and risk of the new entity. Unlike a business partnership, merger or acquisition, the joint venture is typically not permanent but offers many of the same benefits. Most joint ventures are incorporated as a new entity, however, in some cases, they may not be incorporated. All joint ventures are established via a joint venture agreement that specifies each party’s responsibilities, individual goals, the intent of the joint venture, its limitations, rights, duties, ability to bind the other party, talent management, and termination clauses.
JOINT VENTURE ADVANTAGES:
Typical advantages of a joint venture include:
- Teaming for achieving a common objective without permanency.
- Maintain independence and identity of individual partnering entities.
- Building on each other’s strength while reducing common weaknesses.
- Ability to enter new territories and markets with a competitive advantage.
- Capability to pursue and win larger opportunities not possible individually.
- Increase revenues, reduce cost, improve efficiencies or effectiveness.
- Secure access to each other’s technology, products, customers, and distribution.
- Share risks, secure more resources, and access to skill sets.
JOINT VENTURE BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding the joint venture agreement:
- Decide if the joint venture is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct joint venture strategy and execution plan.
- Post join venture sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the joint venture concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate joint venture agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the joint venture per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional joint venture experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the joint venture finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.