INVESTMENT or divestment marketplace
Is your organization interested in investment or divestment? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish an investment or divestment profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
What is investing or divesting?
Investing is to fund capital in an organization with a specific purpose to expand its business by revenue and profit growth and ultimately to receive these original funds back with interest. The typical investment in the firm can take place in two ways. Capital investment is funds used to buy capital assets or fixed assets like such as plants and machinery which has a useful life of multiple years. Working capital, on the other hand, is funds raised to manage day to day, short term activities of the business. Divestment is the opposite of investment. The divestment is the removal of business assets from a firm’s balance sheet by sale, liquidation, spin-off or bankruptcy. Divestment can be done for many reasons including, financial, cultural, ethical, or political. Typical reasons for divestment are to sell off non-core or underperforming business assets, to secure funds by the sale of one part of the business to fund growth in another area, to generate value by breaking up buried assets, as well as for regulatory reasons like during mergers and acquisitions.
Investment or Divestment Advantages:
Typical advantages of investment or divestment include:
- Help the organization secure additional financial assets for growth.
- Fund the buying of long-term assets or short term working capital.
- Increased shareholder value through the effective utilization of capital.
- Generate a return on investment on the capital invested.
- Create economies of scale due to larger purchasing power by investing.
- Build stronger sales and marketing capacity by investing.
- Acquisition of new technology capacities and capabilities by investing.
- Make the organization more effective, efficient and focused.
- Secure control and acquire authority in a business by investing
Investment or Divestment Best Practices:
Here are the typical steps in concluding investment or divestment agreement:
- Decide if investment or divestment are the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct investment or divestment strategy and execution plan.
- Post investment or divestment sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the investment or divestment concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the investment or divestment agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the investment or divestment program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional investment or divestment experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the investment or divestment process. LAUNCH DREAM IS NOT A BROKER-DEALER UNDER THE US SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OR THE RULES AND REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER. Please review the entire disclamer relating to broker-dealers in our Terms of Services.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.