import and export marketplace
Is your organization interested in importing or exporting of goods or services? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish an import or export profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS IMPORT/EXPORT?
Imports are buying goods and services from a foreign country into your own country. Exports are selling goods and services from your own country into a foreign country. These are both vital components of today’s international trade. There are typically four different types of imports and exports including industrial goods, consumer goods, intermediate goods and intermediate services. If a country exports more in value than it imports, they are known to have a trade surplus while if they import more than they export than they have trade deficits. The US has had trade deficits since 1975. This is mainly a result of the free trade agreements between the United States and other countries. For example, the US imports which were $473 billion in 1989 have increased to over $2.2 trillion in 2015. The largest trading partners for the USA including both import and export are European Union ($695B), Canada ($660B), China ($590B), Mexico ($535B) and Japan ($200B). Trade deficits can result in outsourcing of jobs and internal resentment in the country. Most countries, therefore, pursue a policy of trade surplus and typically incentivize their local companies to export by tax incentives and rebates.
Typical advantages of importing/exporting include:
- Importing can make goods and services cheaper in the importing country.
- Importing can help importing population access higher quality goods and services.
- Importing enables quicker delivery of goods and services than local production.
- Importing enables access to buying options not available in the local market.
- Export enables exporting companies to grow their sales and profits globally.
- Export increases the ability of the exporting company better compete domestically.
- Export allows exporting companies diversify their market and reduce risk.
- Export allows exporting companies to utilize excess domestic capacity.
- Export enables exporting companies to take advantage of local tax incentives.
- Export enables exporting companies to expand its brand recognition internationally.
IMPORT/EXPORT BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding an import/export agreement:
- Decide if import/export is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct import/export strategy and execution plan.
- Post import/export sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree on the import/export concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the import/export agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the import/export program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional import/export experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the import/export finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.