Is your organization seeking or offering franchising opportunities? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a franchising profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS FRANCHISING?
Franchising is a legal arrangement whereby one party (the franchisor), allows the other party (the franchisee), the legal right to use certain proprietary, confidential, trademarked or patented business processes and systems to develop and sell goods and services in a certain marketplace. Franchising is the middle-level alternative between buying an existing business which could be costly and starting a new one from scratch which may be daunting. The critical difference in pursuing a franchise opportunity is that you get to evaluate a working franchise model that has been already perfected through trial and error and secure a proven system of business operation and training, thus avoiding many mistakes a startup can typically make. The franchisee normally pays a one-time franchise fee plus a percentage of sales revenue as royalty which can differ from industry to industry.
Typical advantages of having a franchise include:
- The franchisor has researched the market and created a differentiated opportunity.
- The franchisee gets immediate brand and name recognition due to the franchisor.
- The franchisor has strength in numbers reducing the cost of operations.
- The franchisor assists the franchisee in launching, promoting and running the business.
- The franchisee gets access to a proven system, platform or product for commercial use.
- The franchisor helps in designing optimum facilities, fixtures, and business techniques.
- The franchisee gets access to new development and upgrades of the product.
- The franchisor can help in recruiting and training of the franchisee staff.
FRANCHISING BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding the franchising agreement:
- Decide if franchising is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Post franchising sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Understand the franchise’s offering for launching and growth.
- Examine the franchising agreement for suitability.
- Review the franchise’s financial statement for stability.
- Ensure suitability of the franchise for local adaptability/acceptance.
- Consider the reasonableness of franchise and royalty fees.
- Conduct due diligence of the finalist by researching existing franchises.
- Negotiate the franchising agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the franchising program per the execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional franchising experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the franchise finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.