Is your organization interested in seeking or offering distributorship appointment? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a distributorship profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS A DISTRIBUTOR/RESELLER?
A distributor typically buys goods directly from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and sells to the resellers or sometimes to the end customers. A distributor normally has a closer relationship to the manufacturer as they buy and hold inventory, offer additional services like marketing, branding, and publicity as well as service and support several resellers. Because they hold your inventory, their risks are higher and so their commissions are typically higher too. A reseller typically buys from a distributor or a wholesaler and sells it to the end customer. Resellers normally do not hold your inventory but act as your middlemen buying goods from the manufacturer or the distributor as and when they make a sale to the end customer. Because they do not carry manufacturers inventory, they have less risk, less commitment, and therefore typically receive lesser commissions.
Typical advantages of having a distributor/reseller include:
- Having a local or regional brand name and trusted local relationships.
- Distributors typically have the regional storage space and logistics capability.
- Enable OEM's a quick and cost effective extension of market reach.
- Typically have existing, established customer base for OEM products.
- Regional/local sales and marketing expertise and infrastructure.
- Quickest, and simplest way for OEMs to increase the market.
- Provide cost and time saving for the OEM in reaching scale.
- Provide valuable local or regional marketplace information to OEM’s.
- Provide end customer convenience for buying OEM goods.
- Provide financial support for end customers for buying OEM goods.
- Provide spare parts and after sales support for customer satisfaction.
DISTRIBUTOR/RESELLER BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding the distributor/reseller agreements:
- Decide if distributor or reseller is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct distributor/reseller strategy and execution plan.
- Post distributor/reseller sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to the distributor/reseller concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the distributor/reseller agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the distributor/reseller program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional distributor/reseller experts, legal counsels and financial experts during the distributor/reseller finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check Out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.