- 13 Surveys
- 105 Presentations
- 40.0 hrs
WHY DO BUSINESS WITH THE FEDS?
- You need limited capital to start working with the federal government.
- You can build a sizable and profitable business working with the feds!
- The federal government has special "set aside" programs for startups and small businesses.
- Your federal business can be a hedge against the recessions and downturns of the US economy!
- The federal government spends across the nation. So your project could be right in your community.
- You can help grow jobs, companies, and competitiveness and help deliver better citizen services.
- New and federally focused technology entrepreneurs
- New and entry level federal contracting startups
- Existing federal contracting small businesses
- New federal contractor employees
- New federal business development and sales teams
- Venture funded product and platform startups
- Mid and large private businesses not in federal contracting
- Non-profits interested in winning federal grants
- State and local governments interested in winning federal grants
- Free Preview: 30 minutes value packed discussions on federal opportunities.
- Total Program cost: Join the full program at a special limited time offer of $499 only.
- Total Duration: Suggested time of 40 hours including program lectures and case studies.
- Access to Program Content: For up to 1 year from the date of registration in the program.
- Licensing Structure: For the first original registered named account only. Need multiple user licenses? Then email ScaleUP support.
A course completion certificate will be awarded by ScaleUP USA on the full completion of the course.
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "innovation as a service" for government and government contractors. Nitin recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT), where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees and 10,000+ contractors -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting. Nitin is a regular keynote speaker in the Washington DC circles and has been a board advisor and growth strategist for many organizations.