1. On-Demand Videos!
Our corporate sales training program is delivered digitally by on-demand video snippets. Use your desktop, laptop or tablet to connect and improve! Learn, practice, and relearn anytime.
2. Train Your Entire Team!
Register your entire team! Everyone gets an individual sales acceleration account so you can improve and progress together. Train anytime, anywhere, and from any device!
3. Structured and Step-by-Step!
Affordable monthly subscription plan. Each day you can view one bite-sized video lesson for a continuous sales training program for results! Cancel anytime.
Designed in US using latest thinking and methodology.
Develop US and global markets and create demand.
Learn to inform and educate your marketplace at scale.
Learn to lower the cost and time of customer acquisitions.
Sell complicated or elaborate product or service at scale.
Cover a large territory for selling with small sales team.
Secure sales leads and prospects based on buying interest.
Support your sales team and reduce their frustration.
Hedge against your top salespersons leaving the team.
Our free preview enables you to understand the basics of corporate sales acceleration and how our platform and the training process works. Then upgrade to the advanced, paid program when you are ready to learn the methods and best practices seasoned sales professionals use to establish and grow their corporate sales!
- S1-1 - The Intro to the Intro! FREE PREVIEW
- S1-2 - The Force Multiplier Story FREE PREVIEW
- S1-3 - Three Questions for the CEO FREE PREVIEW
- S1-4 - What is the Hammer? FREE PREVIEW
- S1-5 - Building the Winning Ecosystem FREE PREVIEW
- S1-6 - The top 6 Use Cases FREE PREVIEW
- S1-7 - Who should Join and Why? FREE PREVIEW
- Assignment: Sales Capabilities! FREE PREVIEW
- S2-1 - Introduction to Sales Stats
- S2-2 - Why is Selling a Problem?
- S2-3 - What Part of Selling is Difficult?
- S2-4 - Case Study
- S2-5 - B2B and B2G Sales Dilemma
- S2-6 - More Important Sales Stats!
- S2-7 - Selling is Difficult
- Assignment: Sales Statistics!
- S3-1 - Introduction to Sales Formulas
- S3-2 - Critical Sales Success Formula
- S3-3 - Automation Success Formula
- S3-4 - Smart Business Development Formula
- S3-5 - What is Market Development?
- S3-6 - Force Multiplier for Sales
- S3-7 - Value and Trust Relationship
- S3-8 - Case Study
- S3-9 - Force Multiplier Program Impact
- Assignment: Using Your Formulas!
- S4-1 - Introduction to the Buyer
- S4-2 - Zig Ziglar Quote
- S4-3 - Types of Products/Services
- S4-4 - The Last Triangle of Sales
- S4-5 - Top Down Vs. Bottom Up
- S4-6 - Case Study
- S4-7 - Organic Buying Model
- S4-8 - Market Development Model
- S4-9 - Buyer Engagement Process
- S4-10 - Case Study
- S4-11 - Sales Qualification Questions
- S4-12 - Why Sales Pitches Fail?
- Assignment: Buyer Influencing!
- S5-1 - The Introduction to the Seller
- S5-2 - The Legacy Sales Techniques
- S5-3 - The Modern Sales Techniques
- S5-4 - Top Questions Buyers Have!
- S5-5 - Influencing Buyers with Intangibles
- S5-6 - The Sellers Organizational Impact
- S5-7 - Involving Customers in Selling
- S5-8 - When You Fail to Win!
- S5-9 - Case Study
- Assignment: Seller Improvements!
- S6-1 - Introduction to the Channel Partners
- S6-2- Who are the Channel Partners?
- S6-3 - Why have Channel Partners?
- S6-4 - Establishing a Channel Partner Network
- S6-5 - Channel Partner Support Programs
- S6-6 - Market Development Fund Strategy
- S6-7 - Case Study
- Assignment: Channel Partner Execution
- S7-1 - Introduction to Sales Automation
- S7-2 - Sales Automation Progression
- S7-3 - Manual Sales Calls
- S7-4 - Legacy Sales Automation
- S7-5 - Sales Automation Evolution
- S7-6 - Sales Automation - The Future
- S7-7 - Sales Pitch Automation - Use Cases
- S7-8 - Sales Pitch Automation - Features
- S7-9 - Dual Sales Strategy
- S7-10 - Automated Sales Pitch Technology
- S7-11 - Building the Digital Sales Pitch
- S7-12 - Summary - Force Multiplier Program
- Assignment: Sales Automation
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "Innovation as a Service" for government and government contractors. He recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate. Nitin is also on the external advisory board of Accenture; a mentor at Mach 37, the premium cybersecurity accelerator in Washington DC, USA as well as Z Nation Labs, an accelerator in Mumbai, India.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first-term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT) where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT investment portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees, 10,000 contractors and over 200 major transportation systems -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on the technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin is a keynote speaker, board member, and an author at major business-technology organizations and publications.
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE:
Nitin's key areas of expertise are in business leadership, business strategy, business growth, market development, sales development, business development, business collaborations, emerging technologies, innovation, transformation, startups, venture capital, change management, and US federal government.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting.
All Programs, Government Contracting, Business Expansion
Federal Business Accelerator (Program Bundle)
Start, grow, and accelerate your federal contracting and supplier business!