- 1 Video
- 0.2 hrs
What is the Business Collaborations e-Directory and Marketplace Course?
- Premier, professional collaboration / joint venture opportunities e-Directory.
- Point and click template for easy, accurate posting of client profile.
- Indexed on major search engines for maximum global visibility.
- Promoted on popular social media sites for maximum vitality.
- Open format e-Directory with serious prospects.
- No middleman asking commissions.
- e-Directory available to trade associations and membership councils.
- e-Directory available to global economic development agencies.
- e-Directory available to global technology parks for searching.
- Client profiles listed on the e-Directory are valid for one year from the date of posting.
Take this free Business Collaborations e-Directory and Marketplace Course and learn about the ScaleUP USA Business Collaboration Program!
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "innovation as a service" for government and government contractors. Nitin recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT), where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees and 10,000+ contractors -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting. Nitin is a regular keynote speaker in the Washington DC circles and has been a board advisor and growth strategist for many organizations.