- 1 Video
- 29 Presentations
- 2.0 hrs
Also Check Out Our Brand New Program "How to Win Federal Government Business" for a Special Low Price!
About the Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course:
Learn how to rapidly grow your career, startup, small, mid or large business through strategic collaborations from a highly successful US business professional!
Business development by strategic collaborations or business partnerships is the fundamental key to your company's and career success. Are you planning and executing business development by strategic collaborations correctly to grow business and career?
In this superior business development by strategic collaborations course, in just two hours plus a bonus industry practicum, get a comprehensive overview of how to analyze, plan and build on local, regional, national and international business opportunities through strategic collaborations or business partnerships!
Explore business development by strategic collaborations opportunities in R&D, Technology Transfer, Joint Venture, Franchising, Distributorship, Marketing Agent and much more!
Start making your own company, your employer, and your career a success!
Learn what no MBA school teaches and get a heads up on career opportunities like Chief Collaboration Officer, Advisor or Consultant.
One full year access to enrollee after registration!
What will you learn in the Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course?
- What is strategic business collaborations?
- What is the need for strategic business collaborations?
- Why is strategic business collaborations your future?
- Strategic Business collaborations opportunities and areas.
- Major business collaboration challenges.
- Business analysis/research for business collaborations.
- Business strategy/process for business collaborations.
- Business planning/profiles for business collaborations.
- Business management/execution for business collaborations.
- Business collaboration case studies.
- Business collaboration industry practicum.
What are the requirements for this Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course?
- Participants must have an interest in business development, marketing, or sales.
- Access to computer and internet connection is required.
- Participants are encouraged but not required to do a practicum (Industry Practicum).
- No specific experience in business analysis or collaboration is required.
What am I going to get from this Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course?
- Become an expert in business development by business collaboration techniques.
- Identify business collaboration opportunities in the industry.
- Establish a structured process to implement business collaborations.
- Be able to develop a business collaboration profile.
- Help grow companies or businesses through business collaborations.
- Apply for a career as a “Collaboration Officer” or as a “Consultant.”
- Differentiate yourself from others in job interviews or for internal hiring.
- Plan, develop and list collaboration profile for a company in the marketplace (Industry Practicum).
- Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course completion certificate from ScaleUP USA.
What is the target audience for the Business Development by Strategic Collaborations Course?
- Business owners interested in growing their company cost-effectively.
- Company executives interested in growing their career or company.
- Entry and mid-level employees interested in career advancement.
- Business development, sales and marketing professionals.
- All persons interested in exploring careers as the Chief Collaboration Officer.
- All interested in exploring careers as a collaboration Consultant or Advisor.
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting a company but have no product to sell.
- Students interested in differentiating themselves in a competitive industry.
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "innovation as a service" for government and government contractors. Nitin recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT), where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees and 10,000+ contractors -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting. Nitin is a regular keynote speaker in the Washington DC circles and has been a board advisor and growth strategist for many organizations.