- 1 Video
- 29 Presentations
- 2.0 hrs
About the Chief Collaboration Officer Course:
Learn how to grow your career, startup or business from a highly successful US business professional!
Business collaboration is the fundamental key to your company's and career success and the Chief Collaboration Officer is the right person to lead this activity!
Chief Collaboration Officer is a new position being created in progressive startups, small, mid and large businesses for aggressive company growth.
In just two hours, in this superior course, complete with an additional industry practicum, get a comprehensive overview of how to analyze, plan and build on local, regional, national and international business collaborations!
As a Chief Collaboration Officer explore business collaboration opportunities in R&D, Technology Transfer, Joint Venture, Franchising, Distributorship, Marketing Agent and much more!
Become a Chief Collaboration Officer and make your own company, your employer, and your career a great success!
Learn what no MBA school teaches and get a heads up on career opportunities like Chief Collaboration Officer, Advisor or Consultant!
One full year access for enrollee on registration!
What will you learn in the Chief Collaboration Officer Course?
- What is a Chief Collaboration Officer?
- What is the need for business collaborations?
- Why is business collaborations your future?
- Business collaboration opportunities and areas.
- Major business collaboration challenges.
- Business analysis/research for business collaborations.
- Business strategy/process for business collaborations.
- Business planning/profiles for business collaborations.
- Business management/execution for business collaborations.
- Business collaboration case studies.
- Business collaboration industry practicum.
What are the requirements for this Chief Collaboration Officer Course?
- Participants must have an interest in business management or entrepreneurship.
- Access to computer and internet connection is required.
- Participants are encouraged but not required to do a practicum (Industry Practicum).
- No specific experience in business or collaboration is required.
What am I going to get from this Chief Collaboration Officer Course?
- Become an expert in business collaboration techniques.
- Identify business collaboration opportunities in the industry.
- Establish a structured process to implement business collaborations.
- Be able to develop a business collaboration profile.
- Help grow companies or businesses through business collaborations.
- Apply for a career as a “Collaboration Officer” or as a “Consultant.”
- Differentiate yourself from others in job interviews or for internal hiring.
- Able to plan, develop and list collaboration profile for a company in the ScaleUP marketplace (Industry Practicum).
- Chief Collaboration Officer Course completion certificate from ScaleUP USA.
What is the target audience for the Chief Collaboration Officer Course?
- Business owners interested in growing their company cost-effectively.
- Company executives interested in growing their career or company.
- Entry and mid-level employees interested in career advancement.
- Persons interested in business development, sales, and marketing careers.
- All persons interested in exploring careers as the Chief Collaboration Officer.
- All interested in exploring careers as a collaboration Consultant or Advisor.
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting a company but have no product to sell.
- Students interested in differentiating themselves in a competitive industry.
Nitin Pradhan has 25+ years of experience in delivering results-focused innovation, transformation, and business expansion for organizations. Nitin is currently the CEO of Launch Dream and the Managing Partner of GOVonomy. Launch Dream is a business growth accelerator for the US and international firms. GOVonomy is an "innovation as a service" for government and government contractors. Nitin recently co-founded a social enterprise initiative called ScaleUP USA to help American and global small businesses accelerate growth and reduce their failure rate.
FIRST TERM OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Nitin was a first term Obama administration appointee and the award-winning, nationally recognized federal CIO for the US Department of Transportation (US DOT), where he provided IT leadership, vision, strategy, policy, and oversight for US DOT’s more than $3.5 billion annual IT portfolio and for over 3,000 IT employees and 10,000+ contractors -- the 6th largest in the federal government.
PRE-OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CAREER:
Earlier, Nitin was the IT Executive at Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), the 10th largest school district in the USA. Nitin has also been the Managing Director of the prestigious Virginia’s Center for Innovative Technology (CIT), which is focused on technology-based economic development and the CEO of a wireless startup, TechContinuum.
Nitin has a BS in engineering, MBA in marketing, and MS in accounting. Nitin is a regular keynote speaker in the Washington DC circles and has been a board advisor and growth strategist for many organizations.