CONTRACT MANUFACTURING marketplace
Is your organization interested in seeking or offering contract manufacturing services? Would you like to inform the world about your interest, so suitable suitors can approach you with offers? Then establish a contract manufacturing profile on the ScaleUP marketplace today by completing the template form below.
We systematically market and publicize the ScaleUP marketplace via communications to global economic development agencies, technology parks, on search engines and via social media to bring high visibility to our customer profiles helping you cross-fertilize qualified ideas, needs, expertise, opportunities, and resources among the US and the global business community.
We work hard so you don't have too!
WHAT IS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING?
Contract manufacturing is the outsourcing of the full product or component parts of the manufacturing process by an original equipment manufacturer to normally a national or international contract manufacturer. Sometimes contract manufacturing is also known as private label manufacturing. The contract manufacturer in the food industry is called a copacker. Contract manufacturing is popular in the USA, however, this has also led to the outsourcing of millions of jobs, wages, and benefits. Contract manufacturing has typically been outsourced to low-wage countries which sometimes have few regulatory protections for the workers and may come with unsafe working conditions. Contract manufacturers are the specialist in several areas including designing, production, assembly, testing, distribution and logistics and can span several industries. Typically, the hiring firm has the original design or the formula which it brings to the contract manufacturing firm which provides a quote based on material, manpower, and machinery. After the bidding process is over the selected contract manufacturer will act as the manufacturer and shipper for the hiring firm.
CONTRACT MANUFACTURING ADVANTAGES:
Typical advantages of contract manufacturing include:
- Economies of scale due to the contractor having several similar customers.
- Contract manufacturers can improve the speed of manufacturing products.
- The hiring company can focus on core competencies for growth.
- Improve quality or performance due to the experience of the contract manufacturer.
- Hiring companies save manufacturing cost due to low or minimal fixed costs.
- Hiring company can ramp up or down production based on market demand.
- The contractor manufacturer brings efficiencies of material, labor, and process.
- Contract manufacturers sometimes have design capabilities for improved returns.
- Contract manufacturers may have investment funds for hiring companies.
CONTRACT MANUFACTURING BEST PRACTICES:
Here are the typical steps in concluding contract manufacturing agreement:
- Decide if contract manufacturing is the correct contractual vehicle.
- Develop a succinct contract manufacturing strategy and execution plan.
- Post contract manufacturing sought/offered profile on ScaleUP.
- Screen solicitations received by conducting preliminary interviews.
- Discuss and agree to contract manufacturing concept with the finalist.
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of the finalist.
- Negotiate the contract manufacturing agreement terms and conditions.
- Sign and launch the contract manufacturing program per execution plan.
The above guidelines are for general guidance and not a substitute for formal management, legal and fiduciary advice. Please contact and engage professional contract manufacturing experts, legal counsels and financial experts during contract manufacturing finalization process.
Profile Purchase Process:
Step 1: Preview the online profile form by clicking “Add to Cart” button below.
Step 2: Copy and paste the form in a text editor like Microsoft Word.
Step 3: Draft quality content for the form within the suggested word count.
Step 4: Review your content for accuracy, grammar, and spellings.
Step 5: Cut and paste content from the text editor to the online form fields.
Step 6: Submit online form by clicking the “Add to Cart” button on the form.
Step 7: Click Check out cart on the top left of the screen.
Step 8: Complete check out details and make the purchase.
Post Check out:
Step 9: You will receive an email order confirmation from ScaleUP | Launch Dream, LLC USA.
Step 10: We will review your content, format and post your posting on the marketplace.
Step 11: You will receive an email link of your public profile in the marketplace in 7-14 days as order gets fulfilled.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Apple Pay via Stripe secure payment engine.
Sample Customer Receipt: Here is an example of the sample customer receipt you will receive via email after placing the order (actual receipt may vary based on your content and the template used).
Sample Customer Profile: Here is an example of the sample customer profile that will be published after placing the order (actual profile may vary based on your content and the template used).
Duration of Posting: Posted opportunities are live in the marketplace for one year from the date of the posting.